The Major Accomplishments of Leonardo Da Vinci
It would take an encyclopedia to begin to to do justice to the full scope of Leonardo's accomplishments. We can get a glimpse of his most notable achievements through categories of art, invention, military engineering and science.
Leonardo the artist transformed the direction of art. He was the first Western artist to make landscape the prime subject of painting. He pioneered the use of oil paints and the application of perspective, chiaroscuro, contrapposto, sfumato, and many other innovative and influential methods. Leonardo's Mona Lisa and The Last Supper are recognized universally as two of the greatest paintings ever produced. They are certainly the most famous. Leonardo also created other wonderful paintings including The Virgin of the Rocks, The Madonna and Child with St. Anne, The Adoration of the Magi, St. John the Baptist, and his portrait of Ginevra de' Benci that hangs in the National Gallery in Washington, D.C.
Leonardo was also renowned as an architect and a sculptor. Most of his architectural work focused on general principles of design, although he did consult on a number of practical projects including cathedrals in Milan and Pavia, and the French king's chateau at Blois. While he is believed to have contributed to a number of sculptures, scholars agree that the only existing sculptures definitely touched by the maestro's hand are three bronze on the north door of the Baptisery in Florence. The Saint John the Baptist Preaching to a Levite and a Pharisee was created in collaboration with the sculptor Rustici.
Leonardo the inventor made plans for a flying machine, a helicopter, a parachute, and many other marvels including the extendable ladder used by fire departments today, the three-speed gear shift, a machine for cutting threads in screws, the bicycle, an adjustable monkey wrench a snorkel, hydraulics jacks, the world's first revolving stage, locks for a canal system, a horizontal waterwheel, folding furniture, an olive press, a number of automated musical instruments, a water-powered alarm clock, a therapeutic armchair, and a crane for clearing ditches.
As a military engineer Da Vinci made plans for weapons that would be deployed four hundred years later, including the armored tank, machine gun, mortar, guided missile, and submarine. As far as we know, however, nothing he designed was ever used to injure anyone during his lifetime. A man of peace, he referred to was as "pazzia bestilissima-beastly madness," and found bloodshed "infinitely atrocious." His instruments of war were designed "to preserve the chief gift of nature, which is liberty," he wrote. At times he shared them reluctantly, accompanying one design with a written glimpse of his ambivalence: " I do not wish to divulge or publish this because of the evil nature of men."
Leonardo the scientist is the subject of considerable scholarly debate. Some scholars suggest that if Leonardo had organied his scientific thoughts and published them, he would have had a massive influence on the development of science. Others argue that he was so far ahead of his time that his work would not have been appreciated even if it was formulated in comprehensible general theories. While Leonardo's science may best be appreciated for its intrinsic value as an expression of his quest for truth, most scholars agree that he can be credited with significant contributions to several disciplines:
- He pioneered the discipline of modern comparative anatomy.
- He was the first to draw parts of the body in cross section.
- He was the first to make casts of the brain and the ventricles of the heart
- He pioneered modern botanical science.
- He noted that the age of a tree corresponds to the number of rings in its cross section.
- He was the first to describe the system of leaf arrangement if plants.
Leonardo's investigations led him to anticipate many great scientific discoveries including breakthroughs by Copernicus, Galileo, Newton, and Darwin.
40 years before Copernicus - Da Vinci noted, in large letters for emphasis, "IL SOLE NO SI MUOVE," "The sun does not move." He added, "The earth is not in the center of the circle of the sun, nor in the center of the universe."
60 years before Galileo- He suggested that "a large magnifying lens" should be employed to study the surface of the moon and other heavenly bodies.
200 years before Newton- Anticipating the theory of gravitation, Leonardo wrote "Every weight tends to fall towards the center by the shortest possible way." And elsewhere he added that because "every heavy substance presses downward, and cannot be upheld perpetually, the whole earth must become spherical."
400 years before Darwin- He placed man in the same broad category as monkeys and apes and wrote, "Man does not vary from the animals except in what is accidental."
More valuable than any of his specific scientific achievements, Leonardo's approach to knowledge set the stage for modern scientific thinking.
Writing a special welcome message for a new employee, whether it's just a welcome quote in a card, or a welcome email becomes a tough task; when your thought process simply stops and does not help you to write the right words. Well don’t stress on what to say, and how to say as here in this article you will find the perfect collection of welcome aboard messages.
Here is a list of sample welcome aboard messages so go ahead and choose the best welcome message to convey your wishes to the new employee.
1. We are so excited to have you in our group! We believe that you can use your skills and talent in making our company reach new heights. Welcome aboard new buddy!
2. It is a great honour to have you in our team. Welcome aboard!
3. Hope you will have an amazing time working with us and are really glad that you’ve joined us. Welcome aboard!
4. On behalf of all the members of (company name) I welcome you. Hope you will have an excellent time working with us. Welcome aboard!
5. We are really happy to have you in our team as our new (designation of the new employee). Welcome aboard (name)!
6. Welcome to (company name). We are very excited to have you as a part of our team.
7. Welcome aboard (name)! Your organizational and planning abilities are going to be put to good use with us and we are really looking forward to work with you.
8. Welcome to (company name). Hope you will have a great time working with us. Welcome aboard new buddy!
9. We're very pleased that you've joined our team. Welcome aboard (name)!
10. We welcome you to (company name) we are very glad to have you with us and look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship.
Welcome aboard message is an excellent way to start a perfect friendly relationship with the new employee. So you must send a welcome aboard message by email or sms to the new employee for a perfect start in your company. A nice and comforting welcome aboard message will certainly add self-confidence to the new employee of your group, company or organization.
So what are you waiting for? Simply bookmark this collection of welcome aboard messages and use these sample welcome aboard messages for welcoming the new employees.
There is nothing easy about starting a new job. There are plenty of nerves about starting a new job plus worrying about blending in with all of the existing employees, not to mention the bosses a new employee has to deal with. Learning the culture of a new company and the coworkers is also a concern.
Welcoming a new employee with a welcome card to the company is a great way to make a new employee feel welcome and can certainly help him or her get through their first couple of weeks at the new job and company. These types of welcome cards can go a long way at assuring the new employee is a welcome addition to the company.
A farewell message for your colleague is actually a way of expressing goodbye to your co-worker who is about to leave. Typically, saying goodbye to each other is a sad moment subsequently leads you to cry. Why not make goodbyes a happy one! Here are some samples of funny farewell messages for your colleagues.
Read on to choose the funny and witty farewell message for your colleagues that can certainly make your colleague laugh instead of crying and becoming sad. Here is an excellent collections of funny and witty farewell messages for colleagues that you can use.
1) We wish you lots of money and a loving boss in the coming future. So go now and never come back! Best of luck ( name) !
2) I hope that your next boss will hate you so much so that he’ll kick you back here. Just kidding! Be good there and all the best for your new workplace.
3) You are a great buddy, you really know how to spoil people! We are all going to miss you a lot! Wishing you great success in your future. Keep in touch ( name)
4) Good luck with your new boss and office mates hope they will like/dislike you as we do here! Just kidding! All the best for a bright future!
5) Thank you for leaving us and going away! You are really a naughty cookie .... I simply wish that your boss would love you as we love and accept your real attitude. Honestly, I’m gonna miss working with you.Thank you for all the inspiration! God bless!
6) Saying goodbye to you is such a crazy thing! Promise me this is not the end of everything. I know you will always come to see me to get some advice and remember it’s not for free! I will miss you buddy!
7) I wish you all the fun as you start your day working with your new boss and office mates. Oh! Good luck with your future companions, I bet they will find a hard time living with you! (just kidding !)
If you can't find the right words, a funny E-Card is always a hit. JibJab is a great site that allows you to create personalized cards. You can use your collegues picture to put them in hillarious situations.
This collection of samples of funny and witty farewell messages for colleagues are perfect to say goodbye to your co-worker without tears and sadness. Avoid too much drama and make goodbyes a happy one! Add laughter and humour as your colleague say goodbye by sending these funny farewell messages to your colleague.
If you are thinking to send thank you message to your boss, then you have reached the right spot. In this article you will find some excellent samples of thank you messages for your boss at work. Read on to find the perfect thank you message for your boss.
Expressing your thankfulness towards your boss with nice and meaningful thank you messages can make the feeling of gratitude a lot more sincere. In fact, people can obviously notice if a person is genuine in his gratitude and can feel your intention. Here is an excellent collection of thank you messages for your boss.
1. Boss, allow me to say “Thank you” for taking an opportunity on me and as well as for your constant help and support. I honestly appreciate employed in such a pleasant ambiance where I’m able to learn a lot and thus, use what I have learned in order to become a better person each day. Thank you sir! You are great!
2. Greetings! I’d like to grab this rare opportunity to show my deepest gratitude because you have been a great supervisor to us. Your office is just beautiful place for fresh and new ideas and a perfect place to work seriously. You don’t know how much thankful I am to be a part of your wonderful team.
3. Hey there Chief! You are the boss that really worth of compliments. Through the years I have worked here, you stay supportive, kind and fair to every of your employees. I would like you to know how much I enjoy being employed here at (indicate the name of the company). Thanks a lot for offering a beautiful workplace. Thank you!
4. As a manager and our boss in this field of work, you are indeed an inspiration to us-your staff. Thank you for strong leadership plus showing your support to your entire team, accept our thankfulness which you really deserve.
5. This note is to gradually show my personal appreciation for my boss. Thank you sir for all the hard work, extended hours and even late nights of business hours. Through these situations, I have made myself more motivated and genuine when it comes to work. Thank you!
6. Your company expertise, reliability, and even goodness generate a good and enjoyable place to work. Many thanks for extending your passion and adaptability in times one of us of your staff needs a day-off. Thank you also for understanding our weaknesses and thus helping us to correct our wrongs to improve our performances. I just love to work here at (indicate the name of the company). Thank you sir!
Letting your boss know how much you appreciate your job by sending a card can go a long way towards furthering your employment at your present job. Many bosses have a hard time keeping their employees happy through all types of circumstances, like overtime, advancement, hard feelings and raises. Sending a card to your boss might just make your boss feel good about the job they are doing also.
Hope you enjoyed reading this amazing list of thank you messages for Boss. So bookmark this page right now and use these sample thank you messages to convey your thanks and gratitude to your boss. Happy Wishing!
A Lease Administrator provides a financial analysis for property management and lease administration by collecting data on the value of property and rental rates in the market. The Lease Administrator function is also known as Commercial Lease Administrator.
What are the duties of a Lease Administrator?•
The Lease Administrator is responsible for managing occupancy charges and keeping the lease expenses, or revenues, within the targeted rates.
• The Lease Administrator has to ensure that all lease-related transactions like property rent, property insurance and common area charges are properly recorded.
• The Lease Administrator participates in lease negotiations
• Undertake financial reviews on owned and leased properties
• Keep records of property values and rents in the market
• Provide financial analysis reports for the management
• Reconciliation of monthly payments and expenses
• Process utility bills and other regular charges
• Take care of security deposits and amounts that are due on the lease termination date
• Coordination of the insurance administration
• Preparation of correspondence between the property managers, attorneys and external companies that provide services
In addition to the above, the Lease Administrator has another important task in abstracting lease. Abstracting Lease is about taking the important information about square feet requirements, base rent and a list of documents to modify the lease terms.
A Lease Administrator usually reports to a corporate real estate department or the accounting department of a company.
What Education and Skills does a Lease Administrator need?•
An Associate’s degree
• A B.A or B.S degree in accounting or Finance
• A minimum of three years’ experience in operational expenses
• Between three and five year experience in commercial real estate
• Excellent computer skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong verbal and writing skills
• Strong commercial interest
Lease Administrator Salary
The average salary of a Lease Administrator is between $50,000 and $70,000. This salary is depending on the level of experience and the value of the leases that are under your responsibility. In general most Lease Administrators will earn between $30,000 and $50,000 if they are three years on their job.
Lease Administrator Careers
The demand for talented Lease Administrators is high and recent college graduates have the best opportunities to start with corporate tenants. Lease Administrators with accounting and auditing experience could obtain for a position in an independent serving firm.
Eventually a Lease Administrator can become a Senior Lease Administrator with the responsibility to manage relationships with internal and external servicers. The top positions for Lease Administrators are to become consultants for real estate vice presidents and directors.
Lease Administrator Unions and Associations
The CoreNet and CCIM Institute organize training programs and industry conferences to improve networking and career opportunities.
A thank you or a farewell card for your boss is an effective way to convey your wishes. A thank you card or farewell card is a smart but simple gesture where you can send in your message for your boss. Here are some sample farewell messages for your boss that you can write in a farewell card.
1. Honestly I’m so sad about your leaving our office. We’ll surely miss you. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the inspiring advices and thus showing what “hard work” all about is. All the best on your new endeavor!
2. A decade of working with you is such a blessing to me. I want you to know sir/mam that you have inspired me in so many ways. You are a hardworking person and by that I have learned what the essence of working hard is. Thanks a lot sir/mam! I pray for your more success journey in your new life.
3. I’m a little bit sad hearing that you will no longer our boss but on the other hand, I’m happy to know that for sure you will be a good set of example in your new office as what you have shown to us. More power and God bless you!
4. I heard that you are going to transfer into a new office, I have mixed emotion both sadness and happiness. But I know every person deserves to be happy so if you are happy to leave, then I will be happy too, knowing that you for sure you will be able to set a good performance and leadership in your new work.
5. I can’t believe time flies so fast! I would like to take this opportunity to simply thank you for 20 years of high quality service and excellent performance, you indeed is the reason why all of us here in the company turns to be hardworking and gained dedication towards our work each day. Sir/Ma’am thank you for that! More power and enjoy your retirement! God bless
Make your boss’s farewell more memorable by sending these thoughful farewell messages for your boss. Show him goodbyes are not actually sad moment in one’s life but on the flip side, an occasion which deserves honoring and some sort of celebration.
When you have a good boss, it is certainly hard to see them leave. Sometimes a boss retires, leaves for medical reasons, or a new job. The type of message you send can be different depending on why the boss is leaving. If a medical condition, you must convey best wishes and good health, as in get well.
If retiring, then convey best wishes during their retirement. If your boss is leaving for a new job, wish him or her good luck. Wishing a former boss good luck is good karma, you just never know if your former boss can be a great resource for your next job. Send an e-card or mail a regular card from Hallmark.
Asking for vacation pay does not have to be a puzzling experience. The amount of money earned is an easy question to answer.
Work and take the extra pay after calculating the amount owed.
1. Measure the qualifying period. Write down the first work day vacation hours were earned and the last work day. Count up the number of full vacation pay earning periods in this period. Employers choose the vacation pay earning period. A day, a week, a month, and a pay period are all used. Ask the boss, or the worker manager, the period the company uses.
Measure. Date range. Count periods in date range.
E. g. An employer that gives vacation time day by day. Worker worked from January 1 to December 31. During that time, 160 days were worked.
2. Figure out the the number of earned vacation hours not taken. Use the percentage of the hours earned during a year to find the total hours owed for all the work done up to the last day. Divide the days worked by the total days in the year to find percentage of hours earned. Multiply this percentage times the total hours given in a year.
Then, subtract the hours used. Paid vacation days used for taking a vacation and earlier pay outs on hours both come out of the total hours. The result is the hours owed.
Formula. Percentage of hour earned in a year = days in worked year/365 days.
Hours owed = (percentage of hours earned in a year x total vacation hours given in a year) - vacation hours used.
E.g. Employer gives one week vacation time in a year. Worker has used 2 days vacation. Percentage of hours earned in a year = 365 days/365 days = 100 percent. Hours owed = (1.0 x 40 hours) - 16 hours used = 24 hours.
3. Multiply the hours owed by the daily rate of pay paid for the typical day at work. Californians all get their typical pay rate for their vacation pay rate, at least.
Multiplication. Vacation pay = vacation hours owed x daily pay rate.
E. g. Worker gets paid a $14.00 an hour daily pay rate. Vacation pay = 24 hours x $14.00/hr = $336.
Pro Rata Calculation Steps.
When asking for vacation pay in the middle of the year, or at the end of the job, use the pro rata calculation. In California, employers must use a daily pro rata calculation when workers end employment and vacation pay is owed.
1. Calculate the pro rata pay rate for daily vacation pay earnings. Multiply the work hours in the year times the vacation pay rate. This is the total vacation pay available in the year.
Typically, the worker's regular rate of pay is used for the vacation pay rate. Workers ending their employment use their final rate of pay. The California law says this rate is used.
Then, divide the total available vacation pay by the number of hours in the period the employer uses for vacation pay, such as a week. The result is the vacation pay earned in one work period.
Formula. Total available vacation pay = vacation hours given in a year x vacation pay rate.
Vacation pay earned in a work period = total available vacation pay / number of employer's vacation pay periods in the year.
Pro rata vacation pay rate = vacation pay earned in a work period.
E.g. Employer gives two weeks vacation pay in year and uses a week for the vacation pay period. The worker earns $17 an hour and asks for a vacation pay pay out at end of the 7th month. There are 2,080 work hours in the year.
Total available vacation pay = 80 x $17/hr = $1,360.
Vacation pay earned in a work period = $1,360/52 weeks = $26.15 a week.
Pro rata vacation pay rate = $26.15/wk.
2. Count the vacation pay periods worked in the year. Do not count any period that the vacation hours earned have already been taken or paid out.
E. g. Employer uses a week for the vacation pay period. Worker works seven months. Worker worked and earned vacation pay a total of 30 weeks. No vacation time has been used. No vacation hours have been paid out.
3. Multiply the pay periods worked by the pro rata vacation pay rate.
Multiplication. Vacation pay = pay period worked x pro rata vacation pay rate.
E. g. Vacation pay = 30 weeks worked x $26.15 = $784.50.
Note on Vacation Pay Caps.
California employers can put a reasonable cap on the total vacation hours that a worker can earn, such as 200 hours. If the vacation hours that have built up are above the cap, use the cap for the number of hours worked that earn vacation pay.
Workers that earn vacation pay during periods the employer chooses that want to use the pro rata calculation do not use any periods after the period the worker reached the cap limit in built up vacation hours. The regular rate of pay (or the final rate of pay) x the cap hours is the highest vacation pay that can be earned. Any pro rata calculation above this amount is reduced to the capped vacation pay earnings.
Be careful to calculate the exact amount. An error might get the boss into trouble with the State of California for a vacation pay violation.
Division of Labor Standards Enforcement, Recapitulation of Vacation Pay.
Division of Labor Standards Enforcement, Frequently Asked Questions on Vacation (July 6, 2011).
Division of Labor Standards Enforcement, Vacation Pay Schedule.
Employees need to realize the importance of working well with their teammates when coming into a new job or an existing one. When employees willing, (that is, make a conscious decision to become a team player) work together as a team to execute work assignments and to accomplish goals, the whole company benefits as a result. Employees will benefit individually as well.
However, management should be the first to foster a team spirit in the workplace, particularly within their departments. For certain, management sets the tone for workplace harmony and unity. Managers should aim to establish and maintain a team environment that includes everyone. Employees generally look to their managers for direction and needed support in the first place.
Therefore, management should take full responsibility in making sure that each worker is properly trained for his/her job and emphasize that all work as a team. And should even cross train to ensure that the work assignments are still effectively completed in the event of staff shortages. When employees are treated fairly, given meaningful work assignments, and know what is expected of them, they will more than likely perform competently and help their teammates meet job expectations as well. Overall, a team player is more valuable to the company than an individual who chooses to be uncooperative. So what are the benefits of one being a good team player?
HOW THE COMPANY BENEFITS
Increased productivity- teamwork results in increased productivity in the workplace. When employees work together as a team to accomplish goals and objectives, it will conclude in getting work done in a timely manner…and possibly before the expected time. On the contrary, when an employee refuses to work together to complete work assignments and achieve desired goals, it can impede productivity tremendously and even create unnecessary conflict in the workplace.
Collaboration – of course employees are expected to work independently at times. However, there will be times when unforeseen circumstances will arise where an employee will emphatically need the assistance of his/her co-workers. For example, he/she may encounter difficulty in comprehending and completing an assignment, or meeting a work deadline, or meeting the need of a customer. These are instances where team support is crucial in attaining departmental goals and objectives for the company successfully.
Workplace harmony- teamwork produces harmony and strengthens healthy relationships amongst the workers. Everyone works together to attain a common goal for the benefit of the company. But keep in mind though that this would require the cooperation of everyone. One uncooperative employee could destroy good camaraderie and unity in the workplace. Also, no employee is entitled to his/her set of rules but must adhere to the same rules as everyone else.
HOW THE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
Job satisfaction- when employees learn to become good team players, it will ultimately increase job satisfaction. Happy employees are more apt to deliver quality work results and demonstrate loyalty to their co-workers and to the company.
Boost employee morale- teamwork helps in boosting morale. Working together as a team allows each to gain and transfer knowledge to one another. Employees can use acquired knowledge to help achieve organizational success. When employee morale is high, workers tend to be more cooperative with one another and productivity is enhanced.
Involved in the decision making process- a good manager will allow his employees to become involved with any decision that directly affects his/her job. This in itself will help produce good team players and cooperation amongst the workers. When employees are allowed to make suggestions and give their input concerning their job, it strengthens the team spirit overall. Employees can bring their creative minds together to complete task and to solve problems more effectively.
Career advancements- individuals who are good team players oftentimes have excellent interpersonal skills are usually very successful in their careers. Team players make good leaders as well. Team players harvest other benefits such as, promotions, salary increases, and recognition rewards.
More Benefits for the Employee
Being seen as a team player can go a long way towards getting raises and recognition with supervisors, bosses and owners. Also, fellow coworkers also see you as a team player. When asked to do something above your own job duties, and you accomplish the tasks you are asked to do can certainly help you advance in your job and in the eyes of your supervisors.
Also taking on more tasks, can teach an employee more skills which also increases learning, skills and the opportunity to advance in a company. Being a team worker is a good thing, because it shows you are not against helping the company.
Today’s subject is about fire streams and the different types of fire streams.
A fire stream is defined in terms of the size of volume of water. A small fire stream is considered to be a volume of stream less than 40 gallons per minute.
Hand-line streams are those used when men are fighting fire. Hand-lines are usually 1-1/2 inch hose to 2- ½ inch hose. Streams supplied by 1-1/2 inch hose will have capacities to discharge 40–125 gallons per minute. Hoses that are 2-1/2 inch can discharge 125-300 gallons per minute. Nozzles that flow more than 300 gallons per minute are not recommended for hand-lines.
A master stream is a large volume of water in which more than 300 gallons per minute is discharged.
In the fire service, we have types of classifications of fire streams; they are solid, fog streams and broken streams. A broken fire stream is when a solid stream is broken up into fine drops of water for protecting exposed buildings. Other broken streams are produced by different types of nozzles such as foam nozzles, cellar nozzles, and directing two streams together in midair; reflecting a stream off a wall or by flat spoon-bill nozzles. Most of the time when a broken stream is used, it is to make a water curtain of protection. A water curtain forms the shape of a fan or curtain to protect and shield firefighters from a really hot fire or combustible materials. Broken fire streams are also used when fighting a basement fire or when fighting a fire in a partition. The next stream most fire fighters call a fog stream but it can also be called a spray stream. A fog stream is formed when a firefighter turns the nozzle tip to make the water being discharged form a cone shape. The word fog means 'condensed water vapor that is like a cloud'. We also use the term fog nozzle to describe the type nozzle we use to make a fog stream. Solid streams for the fire service require a specific nozzle to perform certain functions. A solid-stream nozzle is made to produce a compacted stream of water. This nozzle is designed to reach areas that cannot be reached by the standard fog nozzle. This solid-stream nozzle is made to discharge water further and higher than the fog nozzle.
When a fire engine arrives at the scene of a fire it is the Company Officer's job to choose the right hose with the right nozzle. It is also his job to decide what type of stream should be used in the fire attack. The Fire Captain has to make these split-second decisions quickly but also be mindful of himself and his crew.
Working overtime may seem beneficial to earn more money. There are either questions you need to ask yourself before you consider working overtime. The extras will vary from company to company and also the laws in different countries are not the same. In most circumstances you receive a bonus of 50% in money or you can recuperate in more holiday hours. The greatest disadvantage are the high taxes and you need to question yourself if it is worthwhile to work these extra hours if these higher taxes result in a low extra amount of money in your pocket.
Here are some benefits of working overtime:
*More money or extra holiday hours
Some countries allow paying a bonus of 50% for working overtime and others allow recuperating in extra holiday hours. It is also possible employees may choose between both systems and in this situation they can decide which system they prefer. Employees often choose for more money if they need fast money. Many of them may be disappointed if they notice that the net pay is much lower. These extra hours are taxed at the employee’s highest tax rate and can result in a net pay which is only a little bit higher than the usual pay.
Employees may also prefer to take more vacation. If the company allows to recuperate the bonus in free hours employees have the possibility to take more holiday. This is certainly beneficial if they travel and also when they want a longer holiday to rest or to spend more time with the family.
Employees who work overtime are more productive for the company. Some of them like to work overtime because they don’t want to spend the evening watching television or they don’t know what to do and they want to show their boss how ambitious they are.
*A better chance for promotion
A boss will appreciate that employees are prepared to work overtime. The production often needs to be finished before a deadline. It may be possible the manager of the team needs employees who are prepared to work overtime to get the production ready on time. Sickness and absence of employees are often reasons why working overtime is necessary. You may notice that employees who are flexible and always prepared to work overtime are often the first who get the chance for promotion.
Being prepared to work overtime can benefit the employees in the long run through more rewards than the bonus of 50%. The high taxes are a disadvantage and may possible push the employee in a higher tax bracket but you have to think on the long run. It may be possible you get a promotion in the future, more responsibility, more holiday or some other rewards.
Seriously, when considering with what to write in the boss’s special birthday card, you stay flummoxed. Don't worry! In order to improve your relationship with your boss and to pamper him/her here is a great collection of happy birthday messages that you can send to your boss. Read on to find the perfect happy birthday message for your boss.
1. I’m so proud to tell you that it’s been always a great pleasure working with you at work. You are such a great leader and you really deserve a warm greeting on your birthday today. Happy birthday boss!
2. It’s time to celebrate your birthday today. I simply wish that this birthday of yours will bring abundant blessings in your life. In behalf of your staff and working team, we are here to wish you all the best and happy birthday Sir!
3. Today is your birthday and I simply wish for all your success. I and the rest of the team are lucky enough to have a boss like you. You are such a modest person and we hope that even you grow old yearly; you will stay the same for us. Thank you for all the inspiration and encouragement you have contributed to us. Happy birthday Bossy!
4. It’s really a great pleasure working with a boss like you, who exactly knows and understand the top secret to being a good manager and as well as being a kind person. Happy Birthday boss!
5. Personally, I would like to convey my deepest appreciation to your presence as my boss at work. I've really enjoy the days working with you. All the best for you on this day. Happy birthday!
6. Many thanks for all the inspiration and motivation. Thank you so much for the encouragement too! Happy Birthday Bossy!
7. Every day I’m so inspired to go work because I have a boss like you! Thank you and happy birthday to you!
8. May the Lord shower you blessings of joy and happiness on your birthday today. Thanks a lot for all the kindness and support. Happy birthday!
9. Each day in the office is a happy day and full of success because of your proper guidance and support. Now on your birthday today, leave all your responsibilities and let’s open up a bottle of champagne for your birthday today. Cheers Boss! Happy birthday!
Build an extra strong relationship with your boss by simply greeting him with these sample happy birthday messages. So go ahead and use these simple yet meaningful birthday greetings and messages especially created for your boss. Show your boss how much you value him by simply remembering him on his birthday. Get that cellphone now and start typing these birthday messages and send it your boss. Happy Wishing!
It is always a nice gesture to show your appreciation to your boss or supervisor on their birthday. Many times a boss or supervisor can feel under appreciated or even hated by those that work for them. Sending a birthday shows your boss or supervisor that you are thinking about that and actually appreciate them.
You can send an email happy birthday card, and you can also send a regular birthday card through the regular mail. Another nice gesture is to get a card for the entire office to sign and send. Either way, your thoughts and gesture will be much appreciated by your boss or supervisor.
Other related article